Saturday, May 1, 2010

Vagabond - Bernard Cornwell

The second in Cornwell's "Grail Series" has pretty much lost my interest. I'll probably read the third one when I have nothing better to do, but I won't hurry my way towards it. Vagabond was slow paced and nothing much happened in it. I believed that I figured out what the grail was, but a classmate of mine who has read the series has informed me that I was wrong about that, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. (Meaning: If I know what the grail is, then it was revealed too soon. If I'm mistaken, then a large portion of the book was even more useless than I'm assuming it to be.) Overall, I liked Cornwell's "Warlord Chronicles" (about King Arthur) a lot better than his "Grail Series." It's kind of disppointing because I usually enjoy this sort of Arthurian legend story, and this series just feels like a waste of time.

2/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment